porcelain veneers Bromley
porcelain veneers in Bromley
Dental veneers are porcelain facings placed on the front of your teeth, much like a false fingernail. Veneers are most commonly fitted to your top teeth and are used mostly to aesthetically improve your smile. If your top front teeth are chipped, malaligned or heavily stained, porcelain veneers are a great solution, giving the appearance of a natural tooth with minimum tooth adjustment. They can also be used to cover small gaps when orthodontics is not an option.
Veneers make teeth look natural and healthy, and because they are very thin and are held in place by a special strong bond (rather like super-glue) very little preparation of the tooth is needed. They are a quick and easy way to give yourself a smile makeover.
What happens if I want veneers?
If you think veneers are right for you, the first step is to have a consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists, who will confirm if veneers are the best option to give you the smile you want. Provided there are no problems, you will then be provided with a treatment plan.
Your dentist will gather all the data needed to make your veneers, thoroughly examining your teeth and gums and taking photographs and x-rays as necessary. They will also make casts of your teeth to help with planning your veneers.
The colour of your veneers will be carefully matched to the natural colour of your teeth, giving a realistic appearance.
Using specially-designed software, combined with the casts of your teeth and your photographs and x-rays, you will then see a realistic mock-up of your smile on the computer. Only when you are happy with the results will your teeth be prepared for veneers.
Before your final veneers are fitted, some temporary veneers will be attached. Your dentist will take more photographs and you will be able to check you’re completely happy with how the veneers look and feel before your permanent veneers are fitted.
Book a consultation
for porcelain veneers
- Strength and durability – Porcelain veneers are made from a strong, durable material, you can continue to enjoy your favourite foods without worry.
- Long-lasting solution – Veneers can last as long as 10 to 15 years, with proper upkeep.
- Natural-looking results – Porcelain veneers are specially made to match your natural tooth colour.
- Customised for your smile – Impressions of your teeth will be sent to a laboratory so the veneers are hand-crafted to fit your individual tooth.
- Quick, simple procedure – Typically placement of the porcelain veneers can be complete within in two visits.
Why Choose Us
- Dr Ash is also a fully qualified medical doctor (1 of only 20 other dentists in the country)
- 5 year guarantee on dental implants
- Late evening & Saturday appointments
- Flexible finance plans to help with treatment fees
- Dental practice on the High Street
- IV sedation available for nervous patients
- Dedicated and committed team
Fee Guide For porcelain veneers Treatment
Other Cosmetic treatments
Tooth coloured crowns