Same Day Teeth (All-on-4) Dental Implants In Bromley
Same Day Teeth (all-on-4)
We are able to offer a ‘same day teeth’ service using All-On-4 dental implants.
If some or even all of your teeth are missing, this reliable, same-day procedure can drastically improve your smile and quality of life.
This low-invasive procedure enables our fully qualified cosmetic dentist to attach a fixed bridge to dental implants on the same day of treatment. All-On-4 dental implants have the same appearance as natural teeth and are extremely comfortable. And since they are fixed using only four implants, they are highly stable and bring a more successful outcome than traditional methods.
- ZState-of-the-art technologies such as CT Scanners are used to plot the location of just four implants in your jaw (2 in the upper, 2 in the lower).
- ZThese implants form a base for a full arch of dentures to be secured to.
- ZPermanently fixed they look and function just like natural teeth.
- ZYou walk out on the same day with a beautiful, natural, functional smile!
Benefits of Same Day Teeth (All-on-4)
All-on-4 is a revolutionary and highly advanced new method that allows a full mouth of new teeth to rest with complete, proven stability.
The most common reason for putting off visiting the dentist is fear. Often, patients put up with unnecessary pain and discomfort for months until it becomes unbearable because they are afraid of visiting the dentist. An easily-remedied dental problem then becomes more difficult, more invasive and more costly to treat.
There are many reasons for this fear: a bad past experience, difficulty in getting numb with local anaesthetic, a phobia of the smells, sounds of the dental surgery, or sensitive teeth. Sometimes, there’s no logical explanation for the fear, but whatever the cause, sedation can make a big difference. Using IV sedation, you will be fully relaxed for the duration of your treatment, experiencing no pain and remembering little of the treatment afterwards. You will also be monitored continuously to ensure you are medically well.
At All Smiles we have an in-house anaesthetist, Dr Mano, who is also our Resuscitation Officer and undergoes all our CPR training. Dr Mano will sedate patients within safe guidelines, and the practice also has full resuscitation facilities in the unlikely event of an emergency.
A Professional, Reliable Service
We are able to service clients in Bromley and other areas of the South East, including Chislehurst, West Wickham, Sidcup, Lee, and Orpington.
If you would like to find out more about our same day teeth service, or you would like to book a free consultation, please contact us to arrange an appointment with our experienced cosmetic dentist. We look forward to seeing you!
See what our patients have to say
Genuine Patient Reviews
Arrange a Consultation
Before and After
Reasons to Choose All Smiles
5 star reviews
WHY CHOOSE US
- ZDr Ash is also a fully qualified medical doctor (1 of only 20 other dentists in the country)
- ZNo obligation consultations on cosmetic treatments
- ZMultiple 5 star Google reviews
- ZLate evening & Saturday appointments
- ZFlexible finance plans to help with treatment fees
- ZDental practice on the High Street
- ZDedicated and committed team
Dental treatments for missing teeth
New patient appointment
Are Missing Teeth Affecting Your Confidence?
Dr Ash Can Help You
Visit Our Dedicated Website For More Information